In order to host on Campanyon, landowners have to meet the standards we set in our responsible hosting guidelines. In addition to those standards, here are the steps to get verified as a host:
- All new hosts must verify their email address, phone numbers and bank details in order to host and accept booking on Campanyon.
- To start hosting and receive payments, hosts must also finalise their registration with Stripe (our secure, PCI-certified payment system). Stripe will ask you to verify your identity through proof-of-address, ID, and/or further documents.
- Hosts have to agree to our Terms and Conditions, which includes the agreement to not
- discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability. (See our our inclusion policy for more details.)
- submit false or misleading information.
Besides these steps, we maintain an internal quality assurance process to ensure that hosts that sign up to our platform are, in fact, real people with actual properties listed.
If you have any questions or are experience problems getting verified, please get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always here to help!