What is Stripe?
To get paid as a host, you will need to connect your account with Stripe. But what is Stripe?
Stripe is a global, secure payment platform used by companies around the world such as Amazon, Apple, Booking.com, eBay, Walmart, Cdiscount, and many others.
Guests can securely pay through Stripe with their credit card or with Paypal, Klarna, iDeal, and other local payment services.
How to connect to Stripe
Here's how to connect your Campanyon account with Stripe:
- Go to campanyon.com and log in to your account.
- Click on the 'user icon' in the top right corner of the screen and click on 'Payouts' under the 'Host' section.
- Select if you're hosting a 'privately owned property' or a 'commercial property' (commercial properties have a registered business and tax number).
- Click on the large orange button 'CONNECT WITH STRIPE' in the middle of your screen. This will take you to a Stripe/Campanyon page to complete the setup.
- Fill in your personal details and add your preferred payout account(s).
- NB: we often request additional information to verify your identity and finalize setting up your account. Please check both your dashboard and the email you receive from Stripe after setting up your account.
Please note: make sure to set up your account as the right business type (private/commercial property). After selecting your setup you cannot manually switch your profile type. If needed, Stripe's support team can help you make this change.
Do you have this or any other technical support question? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org