In order to set up and complete syncing with SecureHoliday, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your SecureHoliday account, sign the contract from Campanyon and select Campanyon to integrate with.
- Copy the SecureHoliday ID at your SecureHoliday account.
- Log in to your Campanyon account and go to ‘My properties’.
- Click ‘Import SecureHoliday listing(s)’ and paste your SecureHoliday ID. Your property and all your camp spaces from SecureHoliday will now be transferred automatically to Campanyon.
- Go to ‘Payouts’ and connect with Stripe, our secure PCI-certified payout system in charge of processing the payout to you (You need to connect with Stripe before you can make your listings public).
- Once you have connected with Stripe, go to ‘My Properties’ and click the orange button below your camp space name(s) labeled ‘Make public’ to publish your transferred camp space(s).
Important: SecureHoliday properties and related camp spaces listed on Campanyon can only be edited through the SecureHoliday admin. Changes made in SecureHoliday are automatically synced with your Campanyon listings once a day. To manually make these changes directly visible on Campanyon, click the ‘Reload data’ button at the associated SecureHoliday listing in the Campanyon admin.
Frequently asked questions:
- Can I add new camp spaces once I’ve set up the integration?
You can only add new camp spaces to an existing SecureHoliday listing via the SecureHoliday admin. Once added in SecureHoliday, simply click the ‘Reload data’ button at your SecureHoliday listing in the Campanyon admin to make the new camp space(s) visible on Campanyon.
- How do I delete the channel manager connection?
Click the ’Delete’ button below the listing name to delete the channel manager connection for an individual listing.
- Are my listings on Campanyon automatically up to date If I connect my channel manager?
Click the ‘Reload data’ button at your SecureHoliday listing in the Campanyon admin to make changes to camp space details and price settings made in SecureHoliday visible on Campanyon. Availability is synced automatically, so no need for action on this. Please note: Listings created on Campanyon before connecting with SecureHoliday are not automatically synchronised once a connection has been made. You will have to pause or remove these listing(s) and add them via SecureHoliday to have them automatically synchronised and updated.