Making a booking on Campanyon is easy and takes just a few clicks.
- Go to www.campanyon.com and search for your desired destination.
- Click on a listing you want to visit.
- Select available dates and number of guests.
- Click 'Instant Book' or 'Request Booking'.
Instant bookings or bookings by request – what's the difference?
Depending on the booking settings hosts have selected, you can either complete the booking process by instant booking or requesting a booking. If the host has enabled 'Instant booking', the booking is automatically confirmed once you've completed the payment.
For some listings on Campanyon the host needs to manually approve the booking. In this case, you can place a booking request by clicking on 'Request booking'. When requesting a booking, the payment and booking confirmation process is slightly different:
- After you fill out your payment details and make the payment, Stripe reserves the full booking value on your account. The booking request is completed.
- The host now receives a booking request notification and can either accept or reject your request. They have 24 hours to respond before the booking request expires and the reserved money on your account unblocked.
- Once the host has approved your booking request, the reserved amount is paid to the host and your booking is confirmed. A confirmation email is sent to you.
Please note: Booking requests automatically expire after 24 hours to ensure a fast booking process for both guests and hosts. We highly recommend hosts to accept booking requests as soon as possible so as to not keep you waiting.
When you cancel your booking request before the hosts accepts the booking, the reserved money will simply be unblocked, regardless of the cancellation policy that host has selected.