If you are hosting on Airbnb as well as Campanyon, it’s important that your calendars are properly synced to avoid double bookings.
How to get your Campanyon calendar sync link:
- Log in to your Campanyon account, go to ‘My properties’ and visit the ‘Calendar’ page for your camp space
- Click ‘Add new external calendar’ and name it Airbnb
- Copy the Campanyon export link and hit ‘Save’
Add your Campanyon Calendar link into Airbnb:
- Log into Airbnb
- Select ‘Listings’
- Click on ‘Calendar’
- Scroll down the page and under ‘Sync calendars’, select ‘Import calendar’
- Paste your Campanyon link into the correct box and name the calendar Campanyon
- Click ‘Import calendar’ to get the sync started
- Click ‘Export calendar’ to grab the Airbnb link that will now need to be entered on the Campanyon ‘Calendar’ page for your camp space
Adding your Airbnb link into Campanyon:
- Now that you have your Airbnb calendar link, go back to your Campanyon ‘Calendar’ page for your camp space
- Click ‘Edit’ at the specific calendar that is named Airbnb and paste your Airbnb link into the ‘Import link’ box
- Hit ‘Save’ and visit the page in a few hours to make sure that your two-way sync is active!
If you see the green ‘Connected’ label next to your calendar name, you’ll know that everything is good to go!