If you are hosting on Hipcamp as well as Campanyon, it’s important that your calendars are properly synced to avoid double bookings.
How to get your Campanyon calendar sync link:
- Log in to your Campanyon account, go to ‘My properties’ and visit the ‘Calendar’ page for your camp space
- Click ‘Add new external calendar’ and name it Hipcamp
- Copy the Campanyon export link and hit ‘Save’
Add your Campanyon calendar link into Hipcamp:
- Log into Hipcamp
- Visit your ‘External calendars’ page. You can navigate there from your ‘Dashboard’ or via your ‘Calendar’ by clicking ‘Sync external calendars’ under the ‘Options’ tab
- Click ‘Add calendar’, choose the site (camp space) you would like to sync and name it Campanyon
- Paste your Campanyon link into the ‘Import link’ box
- Copy the Hipcamp export link and hit ‘Save’
Adding your Hipcamp link into Campanyon:
- Now that you have your Hipcamp calendar link, go back to your Campanyon ‘Calendar’ page for your camp space
- Click ‘Edit’ at the specific calendar that is named Hipcamp and paste your Hipcamp link into the ‘Import link’ box
- Hit ‘Save’ and visit the page in a few hours to make sure that your two-way sync is active!
If you see the green ‘Connected’ label next to your calendar name, you’ll know that everything is good to go!