In order to set up and complete syncing with NewBook, please follow the steps below. If you encounter any problems or questions during the setup, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- Go to the 'My properties' page in the account section and click on the button called ‘Channel manager’, found below each property name.
- Choose NewBook from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the orange ‘Request property code’ link. A pop-up will then appear confirming that a request has been sent to NewBook.
- You should then receive the property code directly from NewBook via email.
- Copy the property code and return to our platform. Click the ‘Channel manager’ link again (same as step 1), paste your property code in the appropriate box, and click ‘Activate’.
- Our system will then connect with NewBook, and your camp space code and rate plan code fields will automatically be enabled. Click on the drop-down menu for each to choose which camp space code and rate plan code you’d like to activate for each integrated camp space. Be aware NewBook refers to the camp space code as ‘room type code’.
- As soon as you have chosen the camp space code and rate plan code, click the orange ‘Connect’ button. At that point, all of your camp spaces that have been filled out with codes will automatically be connected with our platform through NewBook.
- It will take a few minutes to activate the connection. You can click the ‘Channel manager’ button again to see the status of the connection.