Adding custom extras to your listing isn't just a way to provide your guests with a richer experience, but it's a great way to increase your income from hosting too.
Offering extras can be as easy as making your kayak available to guests or taking them along on an offroad tour of a nearby point of interest. And offering these custom extras on your Campanyon listing is even easier – just follow these 6 steps:
- Log in to Campanyon and go to 'My properties' in the host section.
- Click on 'Edit camp space' for the listing if you want to add custom extras.
- Scroll down to the 'Extras (optional)' section and click '+ Add another extra'.
- Choose 'Create custom extra' from the dropdown menu and write a title and description* for the extra.
- Set a price and select the price unit.
- Click 'Add extra' and then 'Save'.
Done, you've just added a custom extra. You can add as many extras as you like. Guests can now add extras to their booking when they click 'Request booking/Instant book' on your listing page.
* We recommend also mentioning the custom extra in your listing description.